Should I do it?Support

Last Updated:

1. Lii

Lii Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey every1,

Ok, so I've had the Hero since December and I'm on my 3rd one. It's no fault of my own;tech issues, and while I love the phone, I'm so over the hang-ups it's not even funny. I am SERIOUSLY considering getting the Moment like, TODAY! But I want to know a little bit about how the Moment is treating u guys and what you all think about the phone over all.

I appreciate any feedback helpful to my inquiry. Thanks guys!

Lii :)

Advertisement
  2. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

It's a great phone. Now with the official 2.1 its awesome! No multi touch like the Hero though. You can pin zoom with Xscope but other than that it's awesome. Also no Sense like the Hero so remember that too. I love it and I'm probably gonna keep it even though I can get the EVO next month but I don't want to pay another 10$ for a service that is not available to me yet. Plus the keyboard comes in handy all the time. :)

3. Lii

Thanks dreze88,

It definitely sounds like I would enjoy the phone. I do like the sense, but I can go without it. I just want to have peace with my phone...lol. Thanks for your feedback tho, it helped me out a lot!

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Dreze! With 2.1 and the keyboard this is an awesome phone. I want an EVO but I like my keyboard and 3g isn't near me yet either. Perhaps something will change but til then the moment is definitly worth trying!

5. Lii

Thanks guys, I think I'm won over! I plan to pick up the Moment the moment I leave work! Haha!