• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should i get a note 7

corey0928

Jan 17, 2011
So the wife and I are about to switch carriers, well back to old carrier. She wants a good camera and I've always been a huge fan of the note series. I was really excited about the new note but with the recall and some issues, I've been not so sure about going back to Samsung after we both had not great experiences with LG.

So people... Should i get a note 7 or maybe wait or get something else?

Reactions: major2112
I refuse to give up my old Note 7 until a NEW Note 7 is available... it's just that good. Now that the recall thing is (almost) behind us, you can rest assured that the Note 7 will serve you well. That said, I have to advise you that at the moment, there is no Action Memo on the Note 7. There's increasing pushback on Samsung to reinstate it with a software update... but if you really use it a lot, you might consider a Note 4. My 2¢

Upvote 0
So the wife and I are about to switch carriers, well back to old carrier. She wants a good camera and I've always been a huge fan of the note series. I was really excited about the new note but with the recall and some issues, I've been not so sure about going back to Samsung after we both had not great experiences with LG.

So people... Should i get a note 7 or maybe wait or get something else?
Coming from an iPhone user for 8 years, I am encouraging you to give Note 7 a try. You won't regret it. Best phone I've ever used.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones