1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Should I get a tf 300?General

1. TriumphLance

TriumphLance Well-Known Member

Hello I'm wanting to get this tablet as I've heard great reviews about it and I love the option of a keyboard dock. I already have a laptop and android phone. I have grown to love android in fact I rarely use my laptop.
    Is there any known issues with this pad, and is web browsing really smooth? I hear its getting jelly bean so thats good most likely won't need to root then right? Any downsides to this tablet is what I'm really wondering.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sporttrac986

sporttrac986 Well-Known Member

Bought one for daughter about a month ago. She loves it. College senior in a pre-Med program. Very picky.
    It basically has everything that both the Prime & Infinity have, unless you are looking for a flash on the camera. And you can currently get it on Amazon for $374.
    TriumphLance likes this.
  3. TriumphLance

TriumphLance Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah I can't imagine ever needing the rear camera honestly if they would have not included that could have helped the price. I played with the 300 and the nexus 7 at Staples and I am sold on the 300 its quite amazing. But jelly bean was very nice on the nexus 7, only 7 inches honestly feels more like a large phone in my opinion.
    Does anyone know how you change the on screen keyboard on the 300 as I didn't see it in the settings?
  4. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Settings/language & input
  5. peterc10

peterc10 Well-Known Member

If you are still undecided Jelly Bean is now available for the tf300. It seems to make it a bit quicker and slicker.