• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TriumphLance

Android Enthusiast
Dec 6, 2011
Hello I'm wanting to get this tablet as I've heard great reviews about it and I love the option of a keyboard dock. I already have a laptop and android phone. I have grown to love android in fact I rarely use my laptop.
Is there any known issues with this pad, and is web browsing really smooth? I hear its getting jelly bean so thats good most likely won't need to root then right? Any downsides to this tablet is what I'm really wondering.

Hello I'm wanting to get this tablet as I've heard great reviews about it and I love the option of a keyboard dock. I already have a laptop and android phone. I have grown to love android in fact I rarely use my laptop.
Is there any known issues with this pad, and is web browsing really smooth? I hear its getting jelly bean so thats good most likely won't need to root then right? Any downsides to this tablet is what I'm really wondering.
Bought one for daughter about a month ago. She loves it. College senior in a pre-Med program. Very picky.
It basically has everything that both the Prime & Infinity have, unless you are looking for a flash on the camera. And you can currently get it on Amazon for $374.

Reactions: TriumphLance
Upvote 0
Thanks, yeah I can't imagine ever needing the rear camera honestly if they would have not included that could have helped the price. I played with the 300 and the nexus 7 at Staples and I am sold on the 300 its quite amazing. But jelly bean was very nice on the nexus 7, only 7 inches honestly feels more like a large phone in my opinion.
Does anyone know how you change the on screen keyboard on the 300 as I didn't see it in the settings?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones