I have been with Sprint for a while and can upgrade my phone. I was wondering if I should just go ahead and get an Evo or should I wait about a month for the dust to settle with all the needed updates. I have been reading posts about the Evo, and although there seems to be a few issues many of them seem to easily taken care of. I know very little about the Android Operating System so I thought it would be in my best interest to tap into the collective intelligence of this forum. Thank you!