I'm able to get an upgrade through Verizon on December 5th. I currently have a Microsoft KIN 1, so I definitely need an upgrade. I want to get my first smartphone. I've been using phones with keyboards since 2007, so I don't want to be without. The Samsung Stratosphere really grabbed my attention. I love the keyboard, and with all the features it has, I think it'll be great as my first smartphone. However, they just came out with Stratosphere II. I can't really afford to get it right now. I already ordered 2 phone cases and screen protectors for the first one anyway. My question is, are there really a lot of problems with the first one right now? I'm seeing a lot of issues on this forum and it is worrying me. Should I still get it, or wait until II goes down in price and get that instead? If I get the II, then I'll have to sell the cases since they won't fit (camera lens are in different areas). Thank you.