Should I get the HTC One V from Virgin Mobile?General

1. MaeMaeFlokah

MaeMaeFlokah New Member

Well, I just want to know, I want to buy a new phone and people say that the HTC One V from Virgin Mobile is good. So I want to try it.. But I don't know because some people say it lags. And that's the typical android phone. But should I or Shouldn't I?

Advertisement
    :
  2. jtragna

jtragna Well-Known Member

It's a great phone. The speaker is awsome (with Beats Built-in), Screen looks awsome. It only lags if you are running ALOT of things at once, but you can stop those running apps from the "Recent Apps Button"(Menu) and slide it off the screen, works fine after that! The only thing i wish it had was a front facing camera!
  3. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Well-Known Member

This is probably the best deal/phone from Virgin at the moment (just be sure to catch it on sale for about $150). It's a great phone, lots of roms, and a good price.

The only reason not to get it is if you need more power (Evo V) or can't afford it. In which case the Venture or Elite may be a better option, but if you can get it, the One V is the best choice.
  4. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

It's a good phone, it really is.

Only reason I got the Evo V? It was the same price as the One V on amazon. How could I say no? ;)
  5. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

I have one and really like it. No problems with lag or anything. Rock solid.
  6. OverBoard

OverBoard Well-Known Member

+1 here. I am upgrading from the Optimus V and really liking the One V. No battery issues, it lasts 2-3 days between recharges.