should I play or run all apps on (internal memory) or (external memory) ?General

1. yamigame

yamigame New Member

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T) - N900A. I also just bought a " SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQX-064G-U46A) " Speed Performance: Up to 80/50MB/s read/write speed

Please give me a advice about " should I play or run all apps on (internal memory of note 3) or (external memory - SanDisk Extreme 64 GB - Up to 80/50MB/s read/write speed ) ?

I don't know what is speed (read and write) on note 3. Anybody know about that?

Note 3 has USB 3.0, does it make all the apps run or play faster?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

1) The Note3 has so much internal storage that you have to be a real software junkie to run out of internal space. I've been looking for stuff to download to mine, just to see how much junk I can put on it, and still have loads of internal space left.

2) The Note3 is fast. USB 3 (vs 2) doesn't change that for playing apps that are in the phone. It will speed up transferring files to and from your computer.

3) A Class10 card is as fast as they get right now, but with 16GB internal, it's going to be some time before you need the extra space. I wouldn't start worrying about that yet.

I just checked my storage. Out of 32GB total, I still have 22.96GB available, and that's with all sports of junk I tried, didn't like and haven't deleted yet. I don't store movies on my phone, but an .avi movie can be less than 1GB, so even with a few movies there's still plenty of internal space.

As far as speed, unless you're doing intense scientific calculations, even a Class6 SD card is fast enough to play a movie. You've got a Cadillac and you're worrying about whether the sticker on the license plate is going to make the ride bumpy. Relax and enjoy your Note3.
    dontpanicbobby likes this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

:ditto: