should i return my nexus 10Support

Last Updated:

1. izik

izik New Member

I just bought a nexus 10 from staples that had been opened and returned. There are no scratches or any other imperfections on the outside of the device and generally it runs very smooth. However, I have had to force restart it twice in the first few hours of using it. Once while in chrome and once in Netflix. Is this normal or should I return it and get a brand new one?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I have moved this thread into the Nexus 10 forums since people with your device will probably be able to determine what actions you should take first.

Otherwise I usually don't have to force restart my device that much so you might want to get that looked into.

Hope this helps :)
    izik likes this.
  3. jhonb

jhonb Well-Known Member

I have had mine for about a month and never had to force restart it. I have over 100 apps on it. I would take it back.
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi izik. Did you get a good price because it had been opened? If so, before you return it, you might try a factory reset and see if that fixes it.

If you didn't get a good deal on it, I would take it back.
  5. tanware

tanware Well-Known Member

I would change it out for another. I"ve had mine for a bit too and no hard resets. I did have a weird one, Netflix locked up and I closed and restarted and when I did video was on the Nexus but the audion was from mt laptop. had to restart the nexus with the laptop powered down to fix the audio issue. My guess is the audio device failed and somehow reverted to DLNA.
  6. izik

izik New Member

It was 10% off the original price. I am going to use it heavily for the rest of today and if it starts acting up any more I will be returning it. Thanks!
  7. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

there is another thread that someone was claiming that Chrome was freezing up their device. just a thought.

however, id probably return as others have said.

makes you think, why did that person return it in the first place....

PLUS, it will feel like YOURS!

haha