1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Should i sell Moto Xoom for Asus Prime???

1. mricchio

mricchio Member

Sell Xoom for Asus Prime?

Hey gang

My sister is thinking about buying my Moto Xoom 1st Gen 32GB for around $300 .

And i was debating on weather to use the money to buythe Asus Prime Quad-core. Here is were i need some advice. besides the obvious hardware upgrades, is there any reason to stick with the MOTORolA brand Tabs over The Asus Brand tabs?

Im completely happy with my Xoom but the Prime sounds pretty bada$$...

Opinions please????

Thnx

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

It's not without it's issues by all accounts (dodgy GPS), but I'd go for it. The reviewer on Phandroid seemed to think it was immense: ASUS Transformer Prime Review
  3. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

Prime also suffers from iffy WIFI. That's a total no-go to me.
  4. chienb

chienb Member

wait for iPaid2Much 3 or wait for the dozen quadcore's coming out soon. by then you can compare
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

True, there are expected to be a number of bing announcements at MWC next week so there might be a few new Quad Core tabs on the market soon.
  6. davidchsw

davidchsw Well-Known Member

Prime owner here. Gps is not very good. Wifi has no problems.