Should I swap my Droid for the Incredible?

Last Updated:

1. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok here's the deal, I have been thru 6 droids and since the update my droid has been turning itself off, opening random apps on it's own, dropping calls, not allowing me to answer calls,downloading the same email over and over requireing a bttry pull to stop,not allowing me to delete email accounts, not ringing,o and adding new apps to my screens . I went into my store and they said this is a known issue with the droid(the power cycling)and my options are another factory recert phone, or exchanging it for the Eris. Ya like that is gonna happen right. So I mention that the Incredible comes out in a week, and the Eris is not a combarible phone to the droid as I paid double for the Droid. I ask if it wouls be possible to trade it for the Incredible. They say that would probably be possible if I wait for it to come out. So my question is should I go for the Incredible or Stay with the droid? I know it should be a no brainer, but I have seen mixed reviews on the Incredible. :confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Wow...That is some BAD luck...I am still on my first Droid (knock on wood) and I've beaten it up pretty good (both physically, and through Roms/Overclocking).

My opinion is I LOVE my Droid, so I would probably stay with it. However, if I had gone through 6 Droids already, I would probably opt for the Incredible....BTW, care to link the bad (mixed) reviews? I have only seen glowing reports...(BTW, I am not being sarcastic, I'd like to read different reviews for it)...

3. brettlewis

brettlewis Well-Known Member

I have my fouth one right now. So far it is the most stable one. I asked the same question about getting rid of my bad luck streak with droids, they told me I could buy an INC at 1 year price. Dont feel like thats a good deal at all. So for me, Ill just hold onto the droid I got, or if more f's up, I guess ill try to get a new phone.