• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I trade my Inspire For brand new Atrix??

I have the HTC Inspire I have a guy who just purchased the atrix and decided he wants the Inspire. I have heard alot of people who got the atrix and because of the moto blur hate the phone. Or they have had mad issues with it. Should I trade this guy, Its a straight up trade too and I only paid 60 bucks for the inspire. He paid full price for the atrix

I have the HTC Inspire I have a guy who just purchased the atrix and decided he wants the Inspire. I have heard alot of people who got the atrix and because of the moto blur hate the phone. Or they have had mad issues with it. Should I trade this guy, Its a straight up trade too and I only paid 60 bucks for the inspire. He paid full price for the atrix

I just talked to the guy what happened is he went on vacation lost the phone. Got a replacement thru the insurance and they will not let him exchange it for the inspire because its not the original phone. So im thinking I should jump on this, worst case I go back on Craigslist and trade for the inspire again lol.
What do you guys think?? I need advice and quick he wants to swap ASAP

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones