Should I wait even longer???


Last Updated:

  1. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1
    Okay, I'm STILL awaiting the arrival of the N1 for Verizon...my contract ends in mid July. Should I wait until July to get the N1 (considering that its out by then), or should I start saving up now and buy it right when its released for Verizon?

    I know that if I wait until my contract ends, I will get money towards an upgrade, but I'm not sure how much >.<


    What do you guys think?
     

    Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

    BiGMERF Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Messages:
    6,079
    Likes Received:
    267
    id say do what it takes to secure you get it.. save the money. if you dont need the money, then guess what. You have some extra money :)
     
    MariposaNegra17 likes this.
  3. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1
    Good point :)
     
  4. BiGMERF

    BiGMERF Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Messages:
    6,079
    Likes Received:
    267
    so are you really a black butterfly? :)
     
  5. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1
    a veces...lol

    :D
     
  6. BiGMERF

    BiGMERF Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Messages:
    6,079
    Likes Received:
    267
    a dios, que mala.. lmao
     
  7. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2010
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1

Share This Page

Loading...