Should I wait?

Last Updated:

1. lisabinne

lisabinne Member

Since my first smartphone purchase, I have been faithful to HTC, almost like a marriage. And while I have looked at other phones (and manufactures), I have always gone the distance with each phone, living out the 2 year contract, and renewing with the upgrade of a new HTC phone. Now I am at the half way point, and I am ready to move on to the Evo. I like everything I have read and seen. I have played with a friend's Evo and one in the store to get a feel for it. I am even willing to overlook the battery issues and the lack of 4G in my area. My question is this: is there something coming down the pipeline from HTC that I should wait for or is the Evo still the best option out there? :confused:

Not sure if it matters, but I have a Touch Pro2

Advertisement
  2. pyritkiller

pyritkiller New Member

I would wait until Feb 8th...big announcement from Sprint is coming down the pipeline.

Might be a tablet, but if it's a phone you might want to decide on that instead right?
  3. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

I have not owned an HTC device since the very first Touch model, but I am leaning heavily towards switching from my Epic to the first HTC device that matches its screen/display quality. I'm tired of the run around from Samsung regarding Android updates. :(

So...subscribing..