Shouldn't this sub forum be changed

Last Updated:

1. Curt941

Curt941 Well-Known Member

To Droid X!

Advertisement
  2. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

It should, but Shadow sounds so much cooler ;)
  3. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

agreed. I'm just betting the site admins are hesitant to change anything because a. this already has a huge following under the name shadow, and b. it hasn't been "officially" announced yet.
  4. jmims

jmims Well-Known Member

I was just about to come on here and ask the same thing... sans "An".
  5. Curt941

Man i'm actually glad I didn't get the EVO 4G yet, becuase seeing the specs and real world shots of this phone on engadget, got me PUMPED! Plus I found out I get a 25% discount on plans because of my school!
  6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

thats a giant +1
  7. Curt941

Plus it uses an OMAP chip which is from TI, who I work for, so i'd be supporting my company! Plus the OMAP chip is supposed to be more efficient then the snap dragon so battery life should be better then the EVO 4G.
  8. Tallest65

Tallest65 Member

I agree because if I didn't hear the name "Shadow" on another site, I wouldn't have a clue where to look for it here.
  9. aeronauticsrock

aeronauticsrock Active Member

definitely needs to be changed. The longer they wait, the worse itll be. The name is officially Droid X- lets get it changed over!
  10. SysAdmNj

SysAdmNj Well-Known Member

Yes, should be changed especially for the newer people that might want to join this site but dont see a Motorola X sub forum and dont recognize what the Motorola Shadow is.
  11. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Will be changed on friday, please be patient....
  12. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

Forum name is changed...