• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

show me your clocks!

Lockscreen.png

How do you change your lockscreen to show other stuff. For example I have added a clock/weather widget from Beautiful Widgets, but the time/weather does not show up when I lock my screen, nor do I see an option to add when the screen is locked.

Where did you find, or what application is running to have the miniature Android and/or orange juice cup with the windows shield??

Just moved to Android from my iPhone. Love it so far, but having to play catch-up on all the customizations. :)

-D

Upvote 0
MiYooper is correct, I am using WidgetLocker. One of my fave apps along with LauncherPro. The dev is excellent as well.

I removed the default WidgetLocker slider and added a customized slider. You can put whatever apps you want on the slider as well as between the two sliders.

How do you change your lockscreen to show other stuff. For example I have added a clock/weather widget from Beautiful Widgets, but the time/weather does not show up when I lock my screen, nor do I see an option to add when the screen is locked.

Where did you find, or what application is running to have the miniature Android and/or orange juice cup with the windows shield??

Just moved to Android from my iPhone. Love it so far, but having to play catch-up on all the customizations. :)

-D

Upvote 0
If you want some festive clocks for the season check out my app in the market "Christmas Clocks Countdown". a new clock is made available every day form Dec 1 to christmas day. Thats 25 in total. so far there are 10. These are all analog clocks and so far all 2x2 widgets however this might change in the future. If you like what you see please rate it and feel free to request a theme for upcoming clocks. I have to make 15 more and it is starting to get more difficult then I imagined lol.

Thank you for your time and I hope nobody is upset that I am promoting my app here.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Tommex
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Can someone help me with TypoClock?

I have it downloaded and I love it, but I am having trouble changing it to a black font.

When I look at the settings, the color setting says "#fffffffff" - I have no idea how to adjust it.

* I'm using an unrooted Incredible, FWIW.

changing it to #000000 should make it black, the link given above will show you all the colour codes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones