show me your home screen!General

1. admn81

admn81 Well-Known Member

Here's my lock screen..will post home screen shortly.

Attached Files:

donkeyrattle likes this.
  2. bones420la

bones420la Well-Known Member

what lockscreen is that?? thats sick
  3. admn81

admn81 Well-Known Member

Its GO Launcher's GO Locker Diva theme
  4. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

here's my TSF shell homescreen. Just bought this app a couple days ago and so far I'm really liking it. But i never stay on the same launcher for too long :p I like to rotate. I must admit though that this is probably the smoothest launcher i've ever used...right there with SPB shell. I guess they cost so much for a reason... It runs very nice

Attached Files:

5. tisigornorich

tisigornorich Active Member

Dang I gotta say, that makes me pretty jelly. Normally it's enough to just looks at others and say "nah, I like mine better" but that is pretty different looking from everything else. Might have to check that out for myself
  6. IMUcarmen

It's pretty neat. Pricey but I'm enjoying it so far. Supposedly the dev updates often and listens to feedback. It's lacking a lot of options but I'm glad I bought it and I'm sure it will be added to over time.

I can't tell you how smooth it runs though. You just have to try it out.
  7. hollywoods14

hollywoods14 Well-Known Member

changed mine, stole some ideas ... might post later...lol
  8. IMUcarmen

Well show us already!

I change my homescreen more than I change pants :p

I get bored fast and need an excuse to play with my phone :D
  9. hollywoods14

still pretty basic. I like a fairly clean homescreen, I fele important when i have to swipe and click to find something..lol. Main thing is ADW w/ phone VB theme and some icons from Black Icon Pack. Then the new wallpaper.

[​IMG]
  10. IMUcarmen

f1 fan huh. I'm a huge f1 fan. Had to sell my wheel and stop playing f1 2011 because it was affecting my life too much lol. But I'm an old school sim racing junkie. These phones keep me distracted now :p

But just so you know jensen is gonna take it all this year! :D
  11. hollywoods14

Mclarens are definately strong, im think Raikkonen and lotus are gonna give everybody a run for their money.
    IMUcarmen likes this.
  12. TRAVI5TY

TRAVI5TY Well-Known Member

Keep the home screen pretty bare. All the important crap is a swipe to the right.

[​IMG]
  13. adr8191

adr8191 Member

i jus got mine but how do u guys take a screen shot or do i have to root???
  14. becksalottery

becksalottery Well-Known Member

power button and home key in quick succession.
  15. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

I like that background
  16. juny20

juny20 Well-Known Member

My home screen is usually simple. Just weather, time, and main apps. I use Go Launcher, Camera ICS, and Go Weather. I switched to default icons instead of Go Launcher standard icons.

[​IMG]
  17. unquello

unquello Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lock screen is Widget Locker loaded with Minimalist Text widgets and the modified ICS locker.

Home screen is Minimalist Text widgets inside of ADW with the Minimalist theme. The clock widget opens the alarms, date widget opens calendar, weather opens weather, battery opens Quick Settings. I have an honest to goodness Data ON-OFF switch widget in the middle with my most used apps in the bottom row and most used features in the tray.

Thanks for looking!
    starflower7 and IMUcarmen like this.
  18. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

I started using ftl launcher, since adw is causing java errors and reboots.

[​IMG]
  19. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

Is that what is doing it? I had two yesterday, one while trying to launch you tube from a URL link, the other happened while launching tapatalk from the adw bar.

I'll give ftl a shot and see
  20. Nokoko

Nokoko Well-Known Member

I've been using ADW with Broken Out, haven't had any reboots...
  21. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Yea, I have a few logcats and adw crash reports. I'll post them.
  22. IMUcarmen

I discovered FLT about a month ago and I must say it's a very fast launcher. I even noticed it improving the speed of my phone in general. I don't use it now because I'm rocking TSF launcher and I really like my setup. But I liked FTL so much I bought the pro version like 10 minutes after trying it. I keep it installed so when updates are released I can check them out. It's a rock solid launcher though and anyone who loves speed and smooth function on their phone should give it a go because it certainly does run nice.
  23. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Ftl is ok, but it's not as customizable as adw. There are flaws, too... Like swiping down for notifications only works when you haven't swiped up to hide the status bar. Until adw is sorted, though, I'll keep using ftl.
  24. admn81

admn81 Well-Known Member

Here's my home screens. Been playing around with different launchers and found one I like :)
    By the way how do you guys get the entire screen image to post, not just the attached thumbnail?

Attached Files: