show me your live wallpapers

Last Updated:

1. bword

bword Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I love these things ppl are amazed when they see my phone with fish moving in the backround.

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

3. p1gnone

p1gnone Active Member

I have the Fascinate Live Wallpaper APKs. How can I get them to install on the Captivate?
    I can place them onto the Captivate & am rooted but simple select to install fails.

4. bword

5. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

That's Boston, right? If I liked cities I'd love this one! Is that in the linked .zip file?

6. sirlanceem

sirlanceem Member

OP just use the side-load wonder machine it is a very very straightforward process... and from what i can see works flawlessly

Side-load Wonder Machine

7. bword

whenever I run this prog and try to install one of those live wallpapers I get this error in the CMD window
    "'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file."
    Any ideas?.....
    Nevermind I unzipped it to a different folder and put the apk files in that same folder and it seems to recognize my phone.

8. bword

Hey it works great thanks for the link. The droid eye is creepy! Now how can I uninstall something that was installed with the supersideloader?

Now off to find some apks to install.

9. JP_GXP

JP_GXP Well-Known Member

10. Chief714

Chief714 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to sideload this lovely eye... but SWM doesn't run on my macbook... sigh... any help would be great

11. shark974

shark974 Well-Known Member

I just got a super cool one, video here in a review:

YouTube - Samsung Fascinate Review

The instant I saw that, I had to have it! Apparently It comes standard on the Fascinate, but I was able to track it down. Here Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper for Android | Free Download at LiveWallpapers.org

It seems to no longer exist on the market for some reason, so I had to dl the apk from that site and use sideload wonder machine. After that it works perfect. It looks 10X as gorgeous, bright and vibrant on the samoled as it does in that video too. It may turn out to be a battery hog etc in time I dont know, but for now I love it.

Another plus is it apparently bogs down and chokes lesser phones like the Nexus One, so it's something that actually uses the superior GPU in the Galaxy S to do something some other Droid phones cant, so that's cool.

That Mario one looks cool, will try that. Looks like it has a low rating, but again I'm guessing thats from people who try to load it on weak older phones and it bogs them down.

Edit: For some reason none of the livewallpapers.com links seem to be working for me right now...having to dl the apk for that mario one to. I did the email link thing, and the link they sent did not work. Same for barcode.

12. Chief714

ok. I downloaded the swm. It worked for one apk file and now the DOS window is just stuck on installing application. It's been like an hour. Am I doing something wrong??

Running Windows 7 64 bit with all drivers downloaded

13. nybmx

nybmx Well-Known Member

Something is definitely wrong. It should only take a few seconds at most for an apk. I don't know how to fix it though, sorry.

14. Chief714

its definitely odd. I wonder if there's a problem with my phone. I plugged in my wife's phone and it worked perfectly....? GRRRRRRR