• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show off your home theme

rXkGvrh

Reactions: popovpumpkin
Upvote 0
Jabbawest, long overdue epic wallpaper award. LOL @ lebron = gollum.

Blaxican25, I LOVE the status bar icons man. Here's the visual results (and an extra one for sheer hilarity) of my new theme mixed with Joneidy's sense. Basically his sense with diff status icons and a diff font. UOT Kitchen is the shit.
screenshot_16.png
screenshot_13.png
screenshot_14.png
screenshot_15.png
screenshot_1-2.png

Yes, that's right. 1002 highest quadrant score. :D

Upvote 0
Aplus, is that a screenshot from a tablet?

Taylor9932, I don't know where to tell you to post in an already existing thread, but if you've already read through where you can in the LG Optimus M forum and sub forum (all things root) already, you might try posting a new thread, and offering a more thorough description of what led up to that result. Also people will see your reply more if you post a new thread.

Upvote 0
Alright, I'll share.
Unzip it, connect your phone and double click droidAtScreen-0.3.jar
It takes about 5-10 seconds for the screen to pop up.
Then click on the screen, move you mouse out of the way and hit Alt+Print Screen.
Now open your favorite image editor and paste.

Attachments

• droidAtScreen-0.3.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones