Show off your Liberty screen shot's here :)

1. thegummyjar

thegummyjar Well-Known Member

Damn Kejar and Jrummy work fast! lol...
  2. thegummyjar

thegummyjar Well-Known Member

@ eraursls1984 do your home screen Icons scroll? I see some are cut off by your dockbar or does that have to do with screen density and/or column row spacing? BTW that's a nice ass!
  3. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

It is scrollable, its folder organizer lite. I'm not sure what all the paid version adds. You can make them scrollable or not, change the theme, setup custom ones (that one is multimedia, I also have a games and tools folder setup on a different screen) you can also chose to have the label or just the icon. You have to go in and set which folders you want each app in which is tedious when you have 250 apps
    thegummyjar likes this.
  4. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

That's Screebl, it keeps screen on when the phone is in certain positions
  5. toker11

toker11 Well-Known Member

i NEED that background! where did u find it? mind sharing? unless its your girlfriend...in which case. i applaud u.
  6. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

Lock Screen:

[​IMG]

Screens from L2R:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

The power widget is Switch Pro. All I really did was get the clear icons and dock background from THIS site and used Apps Organizer to categorize my apps and then assign them an icon. I then used the See Through: White theme for the audio manager widget, set the Switch Pro widget to clear and changed the color of the Battery Left widget to match the blue background. The clear icons will go with anything, then it's just a matter of finding a dock background and wallpaper that go together.
  8. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

9. Luckster

Luckster Member

Help me get mine like yours. I just want your icons, how do i get them? Please Message me and help me. :) Is it a theme?
  10. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

I can't remember where I found it but I looked for awhile for a classy sexy and simple wallpaper. I can email it to you, I normally host pics on Photobucket and post the link but apparently a girls butt covered by shorts is against their policy. I'm using my phone, anyone have a better way for me to share the hi res pic? I can't just attach it like I could on my pc
  11. Btros

Btros Well-Known Member

I'm sure I remember seeing that wallpaper on Zedge.
  12. toker11

13. Airmaxx23

The only thing that is noticeable from the Revolution theme is the notification icons, everything else is just customized icons and widgets. All I really did was get the clear icons and dock background from THIS site and used Apps Organizer to categorize my apps and then assign them an icon. I then used the See Through: White theme for the audio manager widget, set the Switch Pro widget to clear and changed the color of the Battery Left widget to match the blue background. The clear icons will go with anything, then it's just a matter of finding a dock background and wallpaper that go together. If you need more help just PM me and I'll give you a hand.
  14. Xeneize480

Xeneize480 Well-Known Member

almost every one of you live in the east coast? wow high temp is about 50 =) me 72F
  15. toker11

what app are you guys using that spells out the time and stuff on your lock screen?
  16. Airmaxx23

It's 13F here today.
  17. meckert15834

meckert15834 Well-Known Member

18. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

Havent got all of my screens sorted yet but here is my main screen. Using the BWC theme and a fair amount of Desktop Visualizer
    [​IMG]
  19. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

20. YelraH777

YelraH777 Member

here is my homescreen right now - running liberty rom

[​IMG]
  21. Prophecy23

Prophecy23 Active Member

-default Liberty wallpaper
    -custom dock (made by myself)
    -themed LPP dock icons
    -Clockr app

[​IMG]
  22. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Love it Tom!

I just need to find a better app drawer icon. Thanks for the recommendation yesterday on ADW Launcher EX!! :cool:
    tom108 likes this.
  23. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

My bookmarks page, UD theme...

[​IMG]
  24. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

25. artex101

artex101 Well-Known Member