• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Show off your Liberty screen shot's here :)

@ eraursls1984 do your home screen Icons scroll? I see some are cut off by your dockbar or does that have to do with screen density and/or column row spacing? BTW that's a nice ass!

It is scrollable, its folder organizer lite. I'm not sure what all the paid version adds. You can make them scrollable or not, change the theme, setup custom ones (that one is multimedia, I also have a games and tools folder setup on a different screen) you can also chose to have the label or just the icon. You have to go in and set which folders you want each app in which is tedious when you have 250 apps

Reactions: thegummyjar
Upvote 0
CAP201101140817.jpg
CAP201101140813.jpg

CAP201101140818.jpg
CAP201101140816.jpg

Thinking of removing the clock and battery from the notification bar, but I just wish I could see them while in dolphin browser. I'm also trying to figure out how to get the fonts I had with th Invernito theme back.
CAP201012231434.jpg

i NEED that background! where did u find it? mind sharing? unless its your girlfriend...in which case. i applaud u.

Upvote 0
Airmaxx23 man, that looks slick. Any chance i could get some instructions on how to do that but in yellow/green?

Also, What power settings widget is that you're using. It seems to have a few more options than the normal one.

The power widget is Switch Pro. All I really did was get the clear icons and dock background from THIS site and used Apps Organizer to categorize my apps and then assign them an icon. I then used the See Through: White theme for the audio manager widget, set the Switch Pro widget to clear and changed the color of the Battery Left widget to match the blue background. The clear icons will go with anything, then it's just a matter of finding a dock background and wallpaper that go together.

Upvote 0
i NEED that background! where did u find it? mind sharing? unless its your girlfriend...in which case. i applaud u.
I can't remember where I found it but I looked for awhile for a classy sexy and simple wallpaper. I can email it to you, I normally host pics on Photobucket and post the link but apparently a girls butt covered by shorts is against their policy. I'm using my phone, anyone have a better way for me to share the hi res pic? I can't just attach it like I could on my pc

Upvote 0
Help me get mine like yours. I just want your icons, how do i get them? Please Message me and help me. :) Is it a theme?

The only thing that is noticeable from the Revolution theme is the notification icons, everything else is just customized icons and widgets. All I really did was get the clear icons and dock background from THIS site and used Apps Organizer to categorize my apps and then assign them an icon. I then used the See Through: White theme for the audio manager widget, set the Switch Pro widget to clear and changed the color of the Battery Left widget to match the blue background. The clear icons will go with anything, then it's just a matter of finding a dock background and wallpaper that go together. If you need more help just PM me and I'll give you a hand.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones