Show off your Liberty screen shot's here :)

Last Updated: 2011-03-05 05:28:26
  1. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Tom I forgot to ask, what skin are you using on BW? Assuming that's what you''re running. I thought it was flat black but then again maybe not.

What skin you running?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

the weather skin is called Inverted_Droid ;)
    Trooper likes this.
  3. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

It's pure grid calendar, I have it set to 100% transparent, black numbers and scrollable.
    Outlaw71 likes this.
  4. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

Can you send me your dock and icons... that is sweet... and if the dock is stationary and you use transparent icon for each... can you send me the psd so I can switch them around... thanks. PM or jonathanmsims@gmail.com.
  5. SimsDelt

Also, guessing the clock is typo?
  6. Diz

Diz Well-Known Member

Here's mine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry I don't know how to resize.
  7. GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray Well-Known Member

8. Batbriel

Batbriel Well-Known Member

Here is Mine :D

[​IMG]
  9. VLADIMIRTM

VLADIMIRTM Well-Known Member

10. SimsDelt

Dock I did myself for Liberty from another user's screen shot... I used his shot and added 6 pixels to the bottom so it would give more space for the icons. Here is a screen shot of it.... files are at the bottom. I'm gonna include the icons I use too... I didn't make them, take no credit for them. Center icon is the Transparent Icon. The two orbs are my most used apps, a widget called "Circle Launcher" it is free and works great to keep the main screen clean.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. artex101

artex101 Well-Known Member

anyone know what icons these are???? i wouldnt mind the wallpaper either...
    ty
  12. Prophecy23

Prophecy23 Active Member

Looks like you jacked my dock before I could get everything set up for you guys to download haha. Here's another screenie! I've posted the link to my dropbox below so feel free to download whatever you find in there. It's my first time using dropbox so let me know if it works. Feedback is welcome too! Let me know what you guys/gals think.

-Docks (made by me)
    -Wallpaper (made by me using Liberty logos)
    -Icons (customized by me)
    -Clockr app

Prophecy23 - Dropbox

[​IMG]
    TheKirch likes this.
  13. meckert15834

meckert15834 Well-Known Member

wallpaper is from "android wallpaper" in the market and icons are from the adw theme "black adw theme"
    artex101 likes this.
  14. Raptor912

Raptor912 Well-Known Member

Here are mine...Liberty w/ ADW EX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. SimsDelt

Just tweaked some things around... changed all the colors to a red/black theme instead of yellow/black... love this so much more... if enough people like it I'll post a walkthrough of how to do this... including the theme I used and all the icons/wallpaper I edited to make this... on a side note... anyone know a good text date widget like the clockr I'm running here...

[​IMG]
  16. Trooper

Thank you!!!! :D
  17. Prophecy23

Prophecy23 Active Member

Hey Jonathan the dock looks sweet. Glad to see u putting it to good use. I posted my dropbox link along with the last screenshot I took. It has the docks, icons, and wallpapers I've made. I can do more colors by request.

Also i think "minimalistic text" would be a good widget app for u if ur looking for something like clockr. Check it out and let me know how it works for ya.
  18. GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray Well-Known Member

what calander is that?
  19. SimsDelt

20. jbass350z

jbass350z Well-Known Member

What toggle widget is this ?

[​IMG]
  21. Raptor912

Raptor912 Well-Known Member

GandalfTehGray likes this.
  22. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

Can I make one small request?? If you're going to quote another user's Screenshot asking for info on a widget/BG take out all the other pictures that have nothing to do with your question. Not trying to offend anyone it just gets so crowded if you quote the whole thing.
  23. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

Especially since its a Android forum and a lot of us visit from our Android devices:D
  24. Trooper

When I first installed Liberty.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Current. Though still looking for a cool black wallpaper. But need a bigger app drawer icon as you can see. :(

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us