1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

General *show off your ReZound screens here**

1. danibug23

danibug23 Well-Known Member

im thinking about getting this phone tomorrow. i have a noob question are your phones rooted to get those home screens? and what is sense?
  2. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

Your phone does not need to be rooted. All modern Android phones have 7 home screens that is built into the operating system. Sense is the name of HTC's skin that over-laid on top of the Android operating system. It is simply further and additional customization that HTC does to the OS that provides additional features, looks, feel, etc. Most manufacturers do this (HTC=Sense, Motorola=Blur, Samsung=Touch Whiz, etc.). Most of us would agree in here that Sense is the best skin. One example that no other Android phone even the Galaxy Nexus has: the latest Sense version gives you this carousel of the home screens and you can actually reach the end of home screen (either left or right), and keep scrolling to get to the other side; so to speak. So say you scrolled left and reached the last home screen. You could keep scrolling left and it would take you to the screens that are the ones you would see if you had scrolled right.
    AustinTech likes this.
  3. poshpepper

poshpepper Member

Here is mine, I am using Launcher Pro set to 3 screens (love having 5 rows of icons and being able to use custom icons), Multi Picture Live Wallpaper (to allow different pictures on each home screen) and WidgetLocker as my lock screen.

Attached Files:

4. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

5. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

6. ubet

ubet Well-Known Member

7. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

8. replica9000

replica9000 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anyone figure out why the screenshot thing adds that extra 16px to the right side of the image?
  9. trojanchick99

trojanchick99 Well-Known Member

Mine are still stock. Still, I live how gorgeous the screen is with these hi res photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. dsiglin

dsiglin New Member

Still tweaking things (first time android user here, got rezound early december)

[​IMG]

lock screen:
    [​IMG]

artwork by a friend, justin gerard, you can find his blog here:
    quickhidehere.blogspot.com
  11. replica9000

replica9000 Well-Known Member

What it looks like for the moment:
    [​IMG]

I took the screenshot using screenshot (Kastor Soft) from the market. The extra 16px on the right still happens.
  12. GNS1310

GNS1310 Well-Known Member

Couple questions...just downloaded the multi-wallpaper app...how do I use it...and what size do the wallpapers have to be? I think I'm going with a Jeep Wrangler theme, with maybe Yankee stadium and Candlestick park on a couple screens. Just need to find some pics, resize, get 'em on the phone and go from there
  13. GNS1310

GNS1310 Well-Known Member

Does this app do individual screens? I've messed with it for an hour and I'm only getting one of the pics I put on the phone. I think it changes every hour? (or whatever it's set to) I have 7 nice looking muddy jeeps and want one on each screen!
    Thanks for any help!
  14. randpost

randpost Well-Known Member

15. slim6596

slim6596 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BAMF Rezound ROM 1.0.2
    HD Widgets
    UOT Kitchen
    Desktop Visualizer/custom icons for shortcuts
  16. WolfBoi

WolfBoi Guest

A friend of mine saw this and wondered if I knew what it was. I didn't so I thought I would ask my friends here. :)

Attached Files:

17. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

18. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Go Launcher
    Beautiful Widgets
    Circle Battery Widget
    Switch Pro
    Genie News Widget

Ineffabilis v1.0
  19. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Nice! Which app puts the time in the center of the notification bar??? I have go and bw but never saw that option ALSO, the power bar widget.... That bw?
    Redoing mine now, since you made yours so sleek.
    You should download more go themes to match the icons with the reds you have!
  20. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member

Rooted and running MikRoms Ineffabilis v1.O. Status Bar options galore!

The power bar is Switch Pro widget.

Been looking for a red theme with good looking icons. Haven't found a good one yet.
    secretLOVER likes this.
  21. slim6596

slim6596 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing LauncherPro with a custom dock background.
  22. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member

Liking this better... go figure.

[​IMG]
  23. not2gutta

not2gutta Well-Known Member

I dont know how to delete a post 0_O
  24. not2gutta

not2gutta Well-Known Member

First night with the rezound..
    [​IMG]

Current B)