Show & Tell Your Rooted Mods

Last Updated:

1. Renholder5x

Renholder5x Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Tell us about your cool rooted mods! Maybe put up some screenshots too, if ya got 'em!

What are some cool customizations you've done, and how did you do them?

This can be a great thread for newbies to root such as myself to learn how and what we can do with it!

So far I've just upgraded to 2.1 and deleted some of the pre-installed apps FINALLY (Amazon MP3, Visual Voicemail, Stocks, etc...)

Advertisement
  2. Sinclair

Sinclair Member

I was running the nexus live wallpapers mod and im using wireless tethering. Thats about it. Also ive removed bloatware

All the install files are on XDA

3. Renholder5x

I keep hearing about wireless tethering. What is this all about? How is it done? Ups and downs?

4. Sinclair

Sinclair Member

Wireless tethering is broadcasting your Eris's 3g connection as a WiFi hotspot. The downside is that it eats phone battery. The up side is, you're your own WiFi hotspot. You can connect pretty much anything to it The phone will get a bit warm durring this. So keep it out of an enclosed area. Like your pocket.

Renholder5x likes this.
  5. Conap

Conap Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm using Eris_Official_0.8.1T2 rom with some icons from Jamezelle's Sense-able rom, some icons from AndroidWorld rom by Twynn373 and the rest edited by myself. Edited a battery app to match my theme. I use anetshare wireless tether app for my wireless tethering.

6. Renholder5x

Wow Conap... nice look!