Show us your Desire Homescreens...

1. Killyouridols

Killyouridols Well-Known Member

Chances are they are located in a folder in the Gallery, Especially if Downloaded from Internet.

Not all Apps that let you change icons allow 'Custom Icons' from the Gallery though

KYI
  2. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

What Calendar is that you are using? Thanks
  3. oOoMAJESTICoOo

oOoMAJESTICoOo Well-Known Member

What wallpaper is this?

And im certain its been asked loads of times before but how do you get the clock, date looking like that?

Thanks
  4. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

The clock and date is the Tajm widget from the market, although the widget in the photo has a slightly different font.
    Mucus and oOoMAJESTICoOo like this.
  5. timmmah.l

timmmah.l Well-Known Member

RetroDude and oOoMAJESTICoOo like this.
  6. oOoMAJESTICoOo

Thanks guys.

Im hopeless at Dloading wallpapers , icons , themes etc from my computer to my desire so il have to give that wallpaper a miss, thanks anyway :D
  7. ldwkm

ldwkm Member

Switch pro.. using transparent theme..thanks..
  8. timmmah.l

timmmah.l Well-Known Member

@majestico

Just hit up that link that I posted for the wallpaper from your desire, then once its loaded press and hold on the image until some settings pop up and then just save image, and voila!
    Canucklehead and oOoMAJESTICoOo like this.
  9. mister_wavey

mister_wavey New Member

[​IMG]

Kabuki image from David Mack's website (BUY HIS COMICS)

Beautiful Widgets clock/weather with colour-modified 'Never Clean' clock skin.

Pure Calendar widget with calendars disabled but showing Astrid tasks (and custom date string)

LauncherPro with downloaded icons and toolbar background.
  10. oOoMAJESTICoOo

nice one pal !! !! !!
  11. jayk32

jayk32 Member

Well peeps i just wanted 2 say Thank You 2 evryone whose posted their screenies, & 4 all the ideas, its helped alot. :D:p;):):rolleyes::cool:
  12. jayk32

jayk32 Member

This is one of the best themes i've seen, just wanted 2 ask what's the calendar widget, & the phone, messages widget (where it tells u how many u have left) Cheers!! :D
  13. oOoMAJESTICoOo

Im all over this wallpaper, been looking for a white(ish) wallpaper to help with seeing the screen on sunny days and this is prefect.

Thanks
  14. oOoMAJESTICoOo

Calender is Jorte

Jorte - Android app on AppBrain
    jayk32 likes this.
  15. jason-567

jason-567 Well-Known Member

16. kopite72

kopite72 Well-Known Member

17. kiratomic

kiratomic Well-Known Member

i've read all kinds of pages but i can't figure out how to put music and pictures on my SD card. my phone storage space is getting low and i wanna move some things. someone said that you can just create a folder like 'music' at root level. so what, that's my stuff on the SD card?
    if so, then how do i clear the internal memory, or move things to my SD card, do i need to get a file manager?
  18. m0J03

m0J03 Active Member

hey Jay,thanks man! :D

the calendar widget, is as someone rightly said, Jorte...the phone and messages widget is quite rubbish tbh, however, I can't seem to find anything better and it's fairly useful :L it's called DroidStats, available free on the market:cool:hope that's of help to you mate
  19. m0J03

m0J03 Active Member

the calender is Jorte, easily able to sync with your google calendar and fairly customisable :)
  20. m0J03

m0J03 Active Member

check my previous reply mate, the answer's there :)
    kopite72 likes this.
  21. jason-567

jason-567 Well-Known Member

Am i missing somthing here?? Cant you just plug your phone into your computer select disk drive mode, create a folder on your sd card and put your music in that folder using your computer??..

And yes most fie managers will allow you to cpy and paste files from your phone to your sd card
  22. jabtas

jabtas Well-Known Member

Thick moment coming up fellas
    How do I change the font on tajm and batt snap widgets
  23. ldwkm

ldwkm Member

who does pinch to zoom in htc sence just for the fun of it..or is it just me..
  24. adam_hilluk

adam_hilluk Well-Known Member

Me
  25. DjLukeW

DjLukeW Well-Known Member