• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show Us Your X10 Homescreen...

I believe that It is the 4x2 jorte horizontal widget that I have used as well and with the setting in the app to display the month view as default. I recommend taking the time to go through the app preferences as it has so much in it that can be user adjusted. Its a wonderfully powerful app.

I installed Jorte about two hours ago and have spent til now getting it just so... but I LOVE it. I also have sorted out my Google Calendar and Birthdays and its all going together beautifully. So thanks for the info from OP's... great use of a thread to spread the good word about various apps.

Upvote 0
I think I've finally got mine the way I like. We'll see in a month though. :)

screens_all__scaled_800.jpg

Sparkdroid can u tell me whats the apps u r using for the 2nd home screen?

Upvote 0
I think you are looking at Beautiful Widget from the market. Its a paid app but its properly brilliant imho. The date links you through to your calendar, the time to your alarms, the weather to a five day forecast. There are loads of themes and you can change the font and transparency and do all sorts!

Spike, mate dont be hard on yourself. Told you we were all noobs once. Just ask and ye shall be answered!

Upvote 0
wow i feel so stupid being on this thread. all of you know all the terms and tricks and im a beginner. I have a bit more than basic set up. I hardly know how to find apps and put them to use. I have no idea what rooting is or anyting like that.. aghhh. i feel helpless lol

Grab a comfy seat and have a good read of this site

All the info is here that you want to know

Upvote 0
I think at time more simple is best for me. I dont want my homepage(s) too intense and complicated lol. I want simple but very functional. just got the battery lite widget. neat. wow it goes fast on 1.6! lol. hopefully 2.1 helps batt life!
r
Ive got 1 page full of apps like FB, yellowpages, maps, youtube, email, weather and wisepilot. The main middle page has timescape, small time and date , phonebook, mediascape, messaging and dialer and my right page has batt lite, calendar widget, some contacts, dolphin browser, my account (wich i have no clue what it is) and shop.

basic stuff but right now all i need.

question, I have a few contact names that i dial alot on my right page but their picture wont show up, its just the little contact default card still... my old htc dream showed their face picture? why not xperia?

tanks!!

Upvote 0
Just got my X10 a few days ago. Total noob to the android experience (bye bye blackberry!) and I'm loving this phone. My setup is nowhere near pretty, but Olivia is. ;)

x10device1.png
x10device2.png
x10device3.png

ya i just tried my friend BB curve or whatever and its not that great. small screen. no touch screen. dont know why people are so gaga over them?!

Upvote 0
ya i just tried my friend BB curve or whatever and its not that great. small screen. no touch screen. dont know why people are so gaga over them?!

I think most of us know the business-oriented beginnings of BB, so no need to dive into that. I asked my friend why she liked her blackberry so much,
and her reply was: bbm. That was it. All of her friends had blackberries so that they could all chat on bbm. It's sad to think that a single piece of IM software is steering the minds of new customers.

Upvote 0
I think most of us know the business-oriented beginnings of BB, so no need to dive into that. I asked my friend why she liked her blackberry so much,
and her reply was: bbm. That was it. All of her friends had blackberries so that they could all chat on bbm. It's sad to think that a single piece of IM software is steering the minds of new customers.
I came from BB 9700 and BBM is the only thing I miss. It is pretty unique, there is a group chat function and picture posting. This is not only fun but can be very useful to convey a message or a share puctures in real time, with a group of friends. For me it was very helpful from overseas since it uses minimal data and not 50 cents for each message.

The other thing is that BB condenses data very efficiently, so one uses much less data. From approximately the same usage, my data went up from 100 mb to 400 mb per month.

It is a very efficient device and does well at what it is meant to do but by no means is it any no fun.

I, for one have never looked back. :)

Just my 2 cents.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: MrWomble
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones