1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Show Us Your X10 Homescreen...General

1. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I was trying to think of something witty to say about you not wanting a picture of Uranus:eek: but I couldn't!

Red rose wallpaper, plus the cherry blossom one I currently have came from this lot....

[​IMG]
  2. MrWomble

MrWomble Well-Known Member

What is this bookmark widget ?? - might give me something to start adding to pages 6 and 7 on ADW lol
  3. MrWomble

OK showoff lol - how do you post QR codes ?? how do you even get them for the apps for a start ??
  4. charlyee

charlyee Well-Known Member

Lol, got it thanks :)
  5. rosered

I generally go on appbrain and search the app, then click install and it will give you the QR code picture, copy the picture URL (right click mouse) and then use the Insert Image icon above your post (two mountains with the sun) and paste. Voila!

Also get yourself a barcode scanner from the market and you are good to go, if its not an app that is available in your part of the world or for a higher android version than your phone it won't find it for you tho.
  6. MrWomble

Thanks for the advice again - the Womble one is getting smarter by the minute - yet unable to find the "copy URL" option after right clicking

Higher Android version ?? I will assume all downloads mentioned in app recommendations will work on 1.6 - otherwise someone has a super X10

[​IMG]

Link to EboBirthday for those that queried - and looks like URL worked - YAY me!!!
  7. rosered

Yes sorry on this thread they should all be 1.6 compatible but just thinking about you now getting QR code mad and you might get the odd one that doesn't work for you and it will either be a location thing (not an issue in UK I don't think) or version. See a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing oh wise Womble:p:D
    MrWomble likes this.
  8. MrWomble

Oh thats ok, what with work and stuff i don't have time to go QR mad esp as most of the widgets and apps i have on my homescreens listed above are probably already well known

The man from delmonte - he say NO
  9. rosered

Am I going to be the only one who admits to scanning Hazardous's QR code.... curiosity might have killed this cat!! Lol.
  10. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I am up there with you :D
  11. undies

undies Member

Some very nice homescreens ppl have posted. Methinks I'll have play with my x10 :D
  12. disambiguation

disambiguation Well-Known Member

Okay - So; on my phone; how do I do a "Ctrl-Print Screen"-equivalent to get a file which I can attach here to show my screen(s)?

How have you guys been doing that?

:confused::confused: Thanks.
  13. balan

balan New Member

hi, sorry i am new. whats that weather widget in your first screen?

14. rosered

Have a look at post 74 on page 2 of this thread, there is a link that gives you the instructions.
    disambiguation likes this.
  15. dejo6

dejo6 Member

It's beautiful widgets
  16. skimminstones

skimminstones Well-Known Member

its called visual bookmarks :)
    MrWomble and rosered like this.
  17. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

How do i install the keyboard, i've been trying to install my custom keyboard colour for ages!
  18. rampage244

rampage244 New Member

Ive just got an x10 and think all this looks aweome, so i dont suppose someone could tell me how to do this or point me towards a thread that explains this.
    many thanks
  19. rosered

Hey there, it's dead simples...

http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/

This is the HTC_IME keyboard that Jonasl did, but taken to the next level. You choose your background, key, function key colours, key shape and even the pic on your space bar. Have fun with it! I have three different coloured ones now.
    preme likes this.
  20. KingDong

Well i've downloaded it, and scanned the barcode to install it. It comes up as a zip file where should i put the file within it?
  21. rosered

I just created a file called HTC on my SD card and then copied the unzipped file over from my PC to there and then found it with my file manager, clicked on it and installed. Then I think it was just a matter of selecting it via Input Method but if not in the Locale & Text thing... I think!
  22. rosered

OK I am obviously doing something wrong, got my page of little squares up, how do I get my bookmarks into them?! Its probably really obvious but can't figure it out at all!:confused:
  23. KingDong

when i go to install it says ''file not found - jonasl.ime''
  24. rosered

Ok I think you need to have Linda file manager cos she gives you a different option when installing. On my SD card the file name is HTC_IME_hi_themed_by_gIMpSTa.apk, then if you click on it the pop up says Open Containing Folder or Package Installer and you want Package Installer and off it goes.
    KingDong likes this.