Shows LG logo then black screenTips

1. kylemaguire

kylemaguire New Member

I recently got the Optimus S off of Ebay. It didn't come with a battery, so I bought a "receritifed" battery too on Ebay. Everything was working fine, until I kept getting low disk space warnings. So I had Titainium Backup forcfully move all the apps to the SD card. (Yes I was rooted) I still was getting low disk space (because I kept downloading apps) so I decided to wipe it and start over. I went into settings, and clicked the button to restore to factory settings. I waited for it to turn off. Then it rebooted and it was just a black screen, so I left it there for about 5 mins. Then I pulled the battery....So now what can I do to fix it? I did use Titanium Backup to remove CarrierIQ and Sprint ID off the phone, and the stock email app, and that is it...

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. droididol

droididol Active Member

I know that Sprint has some sort of recovery menu that can be accessed by holding volume up, home, and power as the phone starts. Many users (myself included) replace this with a custom menu that's capable of installing custom ROMs, so I don't know what the stock one looks like (or if it even works the same way), but it could certainly be worth trying.