shrinkage and referral

Last Updated: 2012-09-27 18:57:16
  1. rockdoctor1

rockdoctor1 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi all,

I was able to locate a referral code and signed up with it onto an android referral plan. I was under the impression the android $55 4g plan was a shrinkage plan regardless of whether you choose referral or shrinkage. The reason i ask, i checked my shrinkage status and it says i am not enrolled. I did search and all i could find that referral and shrinkage are the same plan but that is not supported by it saying i wasn't enrolled. Am i missing something? Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

As far as I know shrinkage is still automatic.

The referrral program is separate and a 'bonus.'
    rockdoctor1 likes this.
  3. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

You are correct that the referral plan includes the standard shrinkage schedule. Also, you were correct to select the referral plan at enrollment in order to get the $25 bonus. Did you sign up with Boost recently? I did seven months ago and I've noticed it can take several days for my shrinkage status to update. Just give it some time and I bet it will be right.

Note: For the first six months my plan said "$55 Android Referral Plan" but once my shrinkage went down to $50/month, it changed to "$50 Android Plan".

Bottomline...your account may not appear correct right now, but it sounds like you are all good.
    rockdoctor1 likes this.