shrinkage and referral

Discussion in 'Boost Mobile' started by rockdoctor1, Sep 27, 2012.

1. rockdoctor1

rockdoctor1 Well-Known Member
    Contributor

Aug 11, 2012
    Hi all,

I was able to locate a referral code and signed up with it onto an android referral plan. I was under the impression the android $55 4g plan was a shrinkage plan regardless of whether you choose referral or shrinkage. The reason i ask, i checked my shrinkage status and it says i am not enrolled. I did search and all i could find that referral and shrinkage are the same plan but that is not supported by it saying i wasn't enrolled. Am i missing something? Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member
    Contributor

Jul 12, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    As far as I know shrinkage is still automatic.

The referrral program is separate and a 'bonus.'

rockdoctor1 likes this.
  3. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    You are correct that the referral plan includes the standard shrinkage schedule. Also, you were correct to select the referral plan at enrollment in order to get the $25 bonus. Did you sign up with Boost recently? I did seven months ago and I've noticed it can take several days for my shrinkage status to update. Just give it some time and I bet it will be right.

Note: For the first six months my plan said "$55 Android Referral Plan" but once my shrinkage went down to $50/month, it changed to "$50 Android Plan".

Bottomline...your account may not appear correct right now, but it sounds like you are all good.

rockdoctor1 likes this.