1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Shutdown timer

1. amitri

amitri New Member

I'm searching for an app able to shutdown android phone at certain hours and week days or after some time interval.
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. baderbuddy

baderbuddy New Member

I'm just curious what you would use something like this for?

This is already an app called Locale (expensive) to silence your phone at certain times (or in certain locations). And there is another app (I think it's called Buzzoff), that for a certain time period you can have your phone silenced.

Would you still be interested in something to shut down your phone?
  3. amitri

amitri New Member

There was that option in Siemens phones and I think there's an app for Windows Mobile. However, the use is this: some people work night shifts or they are available at home for some periods via call redirections. After certain time that period ends and the phone should be able to shutdown. Still interested, TIA.
  4. colonel51

colonel51 New Member

I am also looking for an app to shut down my phone at certain times every day. I have the droid incredible and it has a well known problem with the battery. To get a full charge, you have to wait until the green light comes on and then turn off the phone. It will charge for another hour. Since i need to take my phone with me when i get up in the morning to go to school, I was hoping that there was a way to shut my phone down in the middle of the night while it's charging. Thanks in advance.