Sidekick 4g SD card files?General

1. Pira

Pira Member

Hey I just got a new sd card for my sidekick but forgot to get the original files, can someone help me? Does anyone have a copy of the files? Please help!

Advertisement
  2. CosmicJelly

CosmicJelly Member

Try putting your old SD card in, hooking your phone up to the computer and saving the files you need in a temporary folder. Then put the new SD in, and copy the files to it.

See if that works :)
  3. Pira

Pira Member

yeah but the problem is i've already been using the old sd for another phone for quite some time now, and forgot all about the preloaded content. i cant pick out the original files from the new files anymore.... :(
  4. CosmicJelly

CosmicJelly Member

Have you tried hooking it up to the computer to see if all the files were automatically there?
  5. Pira

Pira Member

Not before I swapped it out, no D:
  6. Pira

Pira Member

by the way, do you know if its possible to set up email notifications so i kno when someone replies so i dont have to manually check so often?
  7. Pira

Pira Member

I mean, do you know where or how I could get a copy of the original files?
  8. CosmicJelly

CosmicJelly Member

I'm not sure if you can get a copy of the files... but to subscribe to this thread and get email notifications, clivk your username at the top, find options and look for the thread subscription option :) I hope I helped!
  9. Pira

Pira Member

10. Pira

Pira Member

never mind i dont need the files anymore