sidio innocase for driod x when is it coming out?!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Xmarksthespot

Xmarksthespot New Member This Topic's Starter

so i got a carbon fiber case from verizon store when i ordered my driod x which im currently waiting to come in the mail!:mad: but in a happy sence:p idecided to learn and see what other cases are out there so im looking everyother day and yerterday i see a beautiful case by sidio known as innocase active which ill be getting in white;) but it says under development! and it looks fine to me! anyway i can order it now or find out when they will be ready? i really want it and would return the carbon fiber case if its ready to be ordered soon

help please!

Advertisement
  2. darksoul

darksoul Active Member

I never came accross that case. I like that case as well. I bought the bodyglove case, it was all they had left in the store. It's ugly, but it serves it's purpose and add the extra protection. I'm gonna be looking out for the Seidio case when it hits the store shelves.

3. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Pretty much by saying it's under development, they're just saying it's close...I mean the red font (from what I remember last I looked) says that this is just basically a "Concept/Model"...that's what I got out of it. I'm sure it'll look the same as what they have posted.

Luckily, Seidio is normally really fast at putting out their cases (from what I remember in the past from the Droid 1. Now Otterbox on the other hand, ugh, I had to wait a LONG time for theirs to get done being "under development". But, it was WELL worth it! I love the Otterbox case!

Anyway, if you like how it looks, I suggest buying it because I've heard great things about Seidio Innocases!

Oh, and welcome lol!

4. scott6003

scott6003 Member

When I called up they said early august and soon after for the dock. Dock+Case is the best combo ever.

I still havent decided if I want the innocase 1 or their rugged case.

My bodyglove case is huge and I don't really like it.