• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Siedo, your killing me!

Haywire

Android Enthusiast
Dec 18, 2009
Thank you for your order with Seidio Inc. Your order processed and shipped on January 15,2010. Please allow 5-7 buiness days for delivery.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

This was my reply after I emailed them when I didn't get a shipping notice of any kind.. I hope it comes sooner then that, I got the 3500mah battery and the belt clip.. I didn't really want an innocase, but I may pick one up at some point.. The dock they have looks pretty solid too.

The people that have ordered from them before, about how long did it take you to get your product?

I just used USPS for the shipper.

Thank you for your order with Seidio Inc. Your order processed and shipped on January 15,2010. Please allow 5-7 buiness days for delivery.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

This was my reply after I emailed them when I didn't get a shipping notice of any kind.. I hope it comes sooner then that, I got the 3500mah battery and the belt clip.. I didn't really want an innocase, but I may pick one up at some point.. The dock they have looks pretty solid too.

The people that have ordered from them before, about how long did it take you to get your product?

I just used USPS for the shipper.
I have been ordering from them for years, and the only time I have had to wait was when something was out of stock. My Droid case I selected overnight shipping and had it the next day.

Upvote 0
I have been ordering from them for years, and the only time I have had to wait was when something was out of stock. My Droid case I selected overnight shipping and had it the next day.

That's a little more comforting to hear. When I first got my eris, the battery life was fine and i could get through my 12 hour shifts at work fine, maybe it was because I was using it less, or whatever but now lately by the time I half way through my day I have to wonder if I'm going to make it.. And unfortunetly I can't just plug in my charger.. They wouldn't like it where I work so either I, use my phone less (which makes breaks no fun) or try to optimize my batter ( I've toggled most stuff already) or get the big poppa..

Can't wait to see what it does for me usage wise!

Upvote 0
Last year, when I was ordering batteries and cases from them for my BlackBerry, I ran into all sorts of shipping issues. Their customer service was never very helpful or easy to get in touch with.

The worst example is when I ordered something with expedited shipping, but they lost the order or something so it didn't ship until four days after I ordered it, which meant it was arriving after I was leaving town for a week. When they finally replied to my e-mails, they told me to call them to work it out (I had already left a couple messages for them with no call back). So I called them back as soon as I got that e-mail, but they sent the e-mail after their customer service department was closed for the day.

It was not a pleasant experience. I love their extended batteries and their battery chargers, but having to actually deal with them can be tough.

Upvote 0
i ordered my stuff and selected standard shipping and it arrived much sooner than expected. maybe ordered on a monday and got it by friday. but i agree that they can be very unresponsive if you have issues or questions. i asked them something twice about the screen protector i ordered and i have yet to receive any response a month later (not that it matters now). many others have said the same. but i am sure you will get your stuff quickly. and hopefully there won't be any product issues. the screen protector and innocase i ordered are first rate. fantastic products.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones