Sign in error...Support

1. joran421

joran421 New Member

Anyone else keep getting a sign-in error with any yahoo email accts? I keep entering in my password and sometimes it will sync and other times not. I've tried deleting the acct from my phone and reloading, but it still isn't syncing. I just keep getting this sign-in error.

Advertisement
  2. Hawk03

Hawk03 Well-Known Member

I've got the same problem with my yahoo account. It started asking for the sign in about a week ago and will not stay signed in. I haven't searched to see what the problem.
  3. NJGreenBudd

NJGreenBudd New Member

I'm now having the same problem with my yahoo account, it keeps giving a sign in error and prompting for me to re-enter my password. Hotmail still works. This started a few days ago for me. I might go to Verizon since I am having other problems with the Charge too(hone button keeps resetting to page 5 no matter what I set it to). If I find out anything I'll update here.
  4. Chicosalt

Chicosalt New Member

NJ GREEN:
    Would love to hear if you found a fix for this Sign In Error gig. It's driving me nuts.
  5. mmpotash

mmpotash Active Member

Same issue with me. I stay signed in for a few days then have to sign in again. It's been going on for a couple weeks.
  6. pyrguy

pyrguy Member

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue.

Do you think it's Verizon or Yahoo's issue?
  7. jimburn69

jimburn69 Well-Known Member

I have had this problem for several weeks now.I keep resigning in, and it's ok for a while then it happens again. Hope someone can fix it.
  8. Hawk03

Hawk03 Well-Known Member

richboi likes this.
  9. richboi

richboi New Member

Just did this and it worked like a charm. I just hope they get this issue resolved soon! It was driving me crazy!
  10. jimburn69

Still getting sign in error on Yahoo mail. When will this get fixed? How about an update?
  11. jimburn69

Is this happening on any other phones?
  12. ricrey99

ricrey99 New Member

I've been having the same issue for about a week. I have the Yahoo mail app and it doesn't fix anything.
  13. Hawk03

Hawk03 Well-Known Member

14. pyrguy

pyrguy Member

I am keeping fingers crossed but it appears the glitch is fixed.

Wonder where the issue was.
  15. Ubizmo

Ubizmo Active Member

Whatever the cause, the problem is now happening to me, a year later, on TMobile. My Yahoo mail account reports a sign-in error every time it checks for mail.
  16. Hawk03

Hawk03 Well-Known Member

I switched to K9 Mail. I like it a lot better than the Yahoo app which is full of ads and the stock email app which doesn't show some emails.
  17. Smart guy

Smart guy New Member

I had this same error driving me buggy! I think I figured out the fix. I have yahoo email so may be diff for gmail but should be same idea. Go to your email click on menu, more, Account Settings and look at your account name. Make sure this says yourname@yahoo.com or youremailaddress@yahoo.com under account name. Mine did not and I changed it to be correct and all seems to be wonderful now. might be same for gmail and may need to do this again someday if error reoccurs. It makes sense that it would give error if Account name data is not correct. Hope this helps all! :)
  18. Smart guy

Smart guy New Member

of coarse after you update account name data you will have to sign in one more time and that should do it. Any time you get this error check the account name data. Good luck!
  19. sab2925

sab2925 New Member

For the past week iIhave been getting Yahoo sign-in errors asking for me to put in my password over and over. I have done this to no luck, I have a Samsung schI110 android phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks