Signal

Last Updated:

1. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I do not have this phone but one of my co workers does and she has not a clue. I am trying to help her out. If she gets a call it goes straight to VM. Yes, I know that in contacts you can set it to do that for certain people, but this is every call she gets. Does not matter if they are in her phone book or not. Does anyone have an idea on this. She was having battery problems, but she had the factory settings and everything under the sun was syncing. Also does T-mo have a PRL update that is done? If so where do you go to find it? I looked all over the place and could not find a place to do any kind of manual updates. One last thing I was reading in this forum about an OTA update that you were getting. What is this update and can you do a manual update with out having to down load a zip and extract it with your computer? If not I will just have her wait til she gets the OTA notification. Again I do not own this phone I am just trying to help out a friend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

She needs to wait only manual way is with update.zip and booting into recovery there is no software update option on the factory/espresso sense rom!