1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

SII AT&T Skyrocket Black Screen but runningSupport

1. britto_rj

britto_rj New Member

Hello Guys,

Pls I need your useful help. I'm Brazilian and bought in Miami by Amazon a phone SII Skyrocket unblocked. After came back to Brazil, I put this in use and after 3 days, it came to black scree, so it came to sleep or standby after a 30s of non use and it didn't came back to view images on screen.

I can receive calls, I can receive sms ( as per it's sounds) and the device is working, but nothin appears on the screen.

I've tried so many different things to have it ok. Did a hard reset (power, vol up and down) nothing happen on the screen. Triend to power on without simcard. Connect to usb without battery and simcard. Tried to push same time powe and vol up. But every tried cannot help me.

I've tried also to update the software by Kies, as it's no touched and I have the version 2.3.6, maybe gingerbread. But Kies informs me when I connect usb that phone is blocked. I think this is because I put a password to block screen after times withou use. So I cannot type the correct password because nothing appear.

So do u know any other way to help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Advertisement
    :