Silicone Skin/hard case hybrid

Last Updated:

1. JWhipple

JWhipple Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just picked two of these up on Ebay for $8.99 shipped. The only way I can describe them is a silicone skin/hard case hybrid.

It's basically a silicone case with a hard cover that holds the silicone case on a bit better plus gives a little bit o' hard cover type protection. Every silicone case i've had in the past liked to slip off pretty easily - this doesn't feel like it's going anywhere anytime soon!

The ones I got were the lime green and carbon fiber variants, but they can be also had in pink, blue or black. I thought the lime green with black screamed Android!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If nothing else, they are definitely unique!

Ebay seller's name is "moderntechs" . Search with keywords on Ebay "Nexus Hard Silicone" and you'll pull them right up!

Advertisement
    ap3604 likes this.
  2. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

Thanks brotha! =D

I might pick up one of these... I appreciate you going out of your way to let us know!

Just wondering... The bottom picture, on the left side, the hard plastic doesnt seem to fit well on the silicone... Is this a problem for you?

3. JWhipple

There is a cut-out in the silicone - well, not really a cut-out, but rather an indention where the plastic cover seats into. I didn't have it fully lined up when I took the pic. It's settled in a lot better now that I lined everything up right!

ap3604 likes this.
  4. konman795

konman795 Well-Known Member

sweet, ordered myself one of the same exact color.

5. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

That case looks really nice, but I'm looking to see if I can find a case that can be used for jogging, lol, so far no luck XD I might order this case since it's pretty cheap...though I've never ordered on Ebay before...so somewhat skeptical with that.

6. konman795

konman795 Well-Known Member

I got a question, anybody know if you can usually feel the vibration feedback from the phone when you have a case on it?

7. JWhipple

As in like the feedback with HTC_IME ? Yep, I can feel it just fine!