Root Silly but interesting "issue"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by YankeeDudeL, Apr 27, 2010.

1. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Male
    Wireless Sales Manager
    Ok, so issue is a stretch. Mainly I just wanted to tell someone about it, but I've encountered a funny lil occurrence lately. Every so often I'll go to one of my homescreens and there will be a duplication of one of my apps in place of a diff app that should be in that place. So I take off the one that is out of place, drop it in the trash bin, and the right app is there. Then, a while later, I'll be doing the same thing, and repeat the process, but then I realize that there's another duplication in a diff spot. And then I'll remove that one, and there's another duplication. And then another. Thankfully, it stopped after that.

Anyone else encounter this? It's def not a big deal, got a chuckle out of it. I'm on UD9.8.

EDIT: I sooooo left that open for an Ultimate Droid and duplication comment, didn't I? lmao

Advertisement

2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga
    VIP Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Finance
    Pennsylvania
    what launcher are you using. I have seen some weird things happen with Helix were two icons are in the same place. But that has only happened when I first flashed a clean rom and it was with earlier versions of helix

3. JM33

JM33 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Maui, HI
    I have had this issue with GDE also on BB v0.9 & 1.0 leak. Thought it was a GDE issue but I guess it could be an android issue.

4. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member
    VIP Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I wear many hats
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Huh. Haven't seen that one yet..