SIM card copier?

Last Updated:

1. trayack

trayack Active Member This Topic's Starter

In the past, I've used the Nextel/Sprint SIM card copier to get all of my contacts info swapped to the new phones, will I still be able to do this with the EPIC?...I currently have the BB 8350I.:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

I don't know how it works when you are going from GSM to CDMA. There is no SIM card to copy onto on CDMA phones.

But it may be possible.

3. it.

it. Well-Known Member

Adrift likes this.
  4. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

If you used Google Sync like it. suggested, it should automagically put your contacts on the Epic as soon as you logged into your Google account on the new device.

5. SnootchyBoochys

SnootchyBoochys Active Member

I called Best Buy the other day and asked them if they would be able to transfer my contacts from my Motorola Cliq to my Epic 4G when I pick it up....They told me that they have a device that does that but it doesn't always work....I asked them if it is the same method that the Sprint stores used and they said that it was exactly the same....Has anyone moved from T-Mobile to Sprint and had a successful transfer of their contacts to their new Sprint phone?....I am very concerned about this because I have hundreds of contacts that would literally take me hours to input....This would be an absolute nightmare if this device does not work like I hope it does!...Are there any other ways to transfer contacts from a GSM Android phone to a CDMA Android phone?

6. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

Set up a Google email account if you don't have one. Then import your contacts to Google mail. The Epic will sync with Google mail and add them to your phone.

7. MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

When I got my BlackBerry last year at Sprint, they used Bluetooth to transfer from my LG Rumor. I've seen Best Buy do the same trick. So I don't think it is a big deal.