Sim cardGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mystiqueen

mystiqueen Member This Topic's Starter

can we use our sim card contacts instead of the phone? after i sync my phone to sony ericsson website, more than 50% of my contacts disappeared from my phone. when i sync again hoping to get from SE website back to my phone, even the SE website is down by more than 50%. tried to copy the contacts from sim card to phone and it keep telling me 'the process com.andriod.phone has topped uneapectedly. please try again.' HELP! or else need to key in a number at a time for over 200 contacts...T.T...:(

Advertisement
  2. geraerb

geraerb Member

I had the same problem, try the following :

Delete all contacts from the SE website, you will see that all contact in the phone will be deleted automaticly.

Then use a different phone with you're sim and send the entire adress book through bluetooth to you're X10. This should do the trick. The SE sync website will update itselve.

Best regards

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Have you thought about adding google contacts instead?

4. mystiqueen

oh no! deleted all contacts as suggested and can't transfer it back via bluetooth fr another phone nore import from sim on the phone itself. now has zero contacts. help...

google contacts? how to do that?

5. mystiqueen

got it! imported my contacts from old phone to gmail then sync'd to X10! worked perfectly. thanks!