• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Similar to Smart Actions

jschlis

Jul 30, 2011
Had a Droid Razr Maxx and used Smart Actions quit often. One of the ways that I used was when I was connected to home WiFi vibrate would kick in and sound would be off. All of my vibrate patterns were in effect for specific contacts. Now I have a Droid Maxx and Smart Actions is no longer available for this phone. Tried using Llama and they do have a trigger for vibrate when using specific WiFi but they give you vibrate patterns to us which defeats the purpose of having specific vibrate patterns for contacts. Does anyone now of an app similar to Smart Actions that can automatically switch phone to vibrate using my contact vibrate patterns when using a specific WiFi? I have installed Tasker but am having a hard time using it.

You might look at Setting Profiles Pro. It is a pay app, but when I bought it it was quite reasonable. I'm not quite sure I completely understand what you want it to do, but it is similar to Llama and Tasker and very easy to use. There is a lite version that will only allow one profile to be active at a time and it is free. It may be capable of doing what you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones