• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

simple agenda app????

Hi.. I've tried astrid, and google, and syncing astrid with RTM (free version), and other to-do lists and calendars. I'm just looking for a simple agenda app, where I can click on a damn date and add a list of stuff I want to do without all the mess of prioritizing, adding times, colors, drops of blood, etc. I just want to click and type and have it there, laid out in a simple organized view... possibly a widget.. does anyone know of anything like this? Or could someone create one? Not everyone needs an overcomplicated mess. Thanks!:D

Hi.. I've tried astrid, and google, and syncing astrid with RTM (free version), and other to-do lists and calendars. I'm just looking for a simple agenda app, where I can click on a damn date and add a list of stuff I want to do without all the mess of prioritizing, adding times, colors, drops of blood, etc. I just want to click and type and have it there, laid out in a simple organized view... possibly a widget.. does anyone know of anything like this? Or could someone create one? Not everyone needs an overcomplicated mess. Thanks!:D

well i did some researching and the best to-do app that i found that i'm actually gonna download is the Tag-ToDo-List. seems to have a lot of cool features including a voice recorder. hope this helps!

Review: Tag-ToDo-List For Google Android Smartphones

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones