Simple picture storage question

Last Updated:

1. jddogg

jddogg Member

So i was recently looking around and couldnt find how to default all pictures taken to be stored on the SD card. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. radioz

radioz Active Member

Pictures taken with the camera are automatically stored in the DCIM directory on the sdcard. Is this what you are asking?
  3. nader2013

nader2013 Well-Known Member

I think he is asking is there anyway to make it default for the phone to save all images taken with the camera to the SD Card.

Back to the OP I think it already is stored in the SD card. Not completely sure though because I was looking for the pictures I took with my camera and could not find them on the SD card. Anybody know where they can be found?
  4. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Every picture the camera takes is stored on the SD card. Just like Radioz said, if you're looking for them, they reside in the DCIM folder, unless you took em with a different camera app. In that case they would be in which ever folder that app uses.
  5. dougwilson2000

dougwilson2000 Well-Known Member

Internal memory does not hold/store pictures. All are on SD somewhere. Internal memory is for market apps mainly, those apps store their info on the SD ( casche,history and such).