• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Simple problem with xperia z1

GoldenbarR

Lurker
Nov 28, 2013
Hello i have three problems with my Sony xperia z1
1-vibration do not work
2-cannot find the front camera icon so i'm unable to use it anywhere tell me if it needs to be installed by driver or something.
3-when i close some applications they start automatically again after few seconds like facebook and some other applications.

1. For anything? Does it vibrate if you use haptic feedback on the keyboard? Head to Settings -> About Phone -> Diagnostics -> Test Device then run the vibration test. If it fails, that's a hardware issue most likely.

2. Not sure what you mean here re. drivers, sorry? Open the main camera app and if you hould the camera in landscape, the 2nd bottom option switches between front and rear camera.

3. Facebook does that, do you have it set to sync? Also, unless the app is having an adverse effect on performance/battery life, just leave it running. Android is pretty good at managing memory/tasks. :)

Upvote 0
1-ok
2- i don't have that icon of switching to front camera
3-ok

Attachments

• 1800341_853128298061436_7803528409485824592_n.jpg
    1800341_853128298061436_7803528409485824592_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0
If you try switching to a different camera mode (manual for example), does it appear?

What about Skype or similar video chat apps, does it work there?

First try clearing the cache and data of the camera app, if that fails, you could try a factory reset. I think you need to give your carrier or Sony a ring, see about getting the handset replaced/repaired though, sorry.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately i do not have warranty but is it possible that i install an app in my internal storage then move the android/obb/'folder' to SD card/android/obb/'folder' will that work? I just need more space in my internal storage while my SD card is eighty percent free spce incoulding that i moved all my photos and videos there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones