simple question about clock widgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. kevinf1990

kevinf1990 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hi i know ive been asking a lot of questions about the clock widget but this one is just a simple check. for example, in the world clock, if i have my home location set as los angeles, ca, does it tend to also have another "current location" that also says los angeles if i am in los angeles? i thought that if i am in my home location, the current location clock should disappear? so my question is, if you are in your home location, do you get a "current location" time and a home time both displaying your home city?

Advertisement
  2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

I had that when i first set up my phone, it didn't pick up my current location so i set my home location myself.
    Later on it picked up my current location & displayed both.

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Fiance's Hero does this too. Oddly sometimes the weather information is different too.

4. kevinf1990

so it is normal for the phone to display the current location and and home location's time even though they are the same? i thought the "current location" time is suppose to disappear once i am in the home lcoation. although my weather information changes normally depending on where i am

5. kevinf1990

anybody else?

6. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Current location is wherever you are. Home location is a user defined location. Unfortunately they co-exist.