• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Simple tasks

ziggy12345

Lurker
Nov 2, 2009
Hi

I just got my HTC hero and am finding even the simplest of tasks impossible. I coppied all the contacts from my N82 to my memory card and want to copy them over to my HTC but cant find how to even explore the momory card.

How do I get contacts from my memory card to my phone? I only have the option of either phone or simm and they are not in either

Cheers

Dude, you need a file manager program to explore your memory card; I use OI File Manager. Works great and lets you fully explore the memory card and phone memory

CAUTION!!!! Be very careful changing anything, or you can seriously screw up your phone.

For your contacts, they probably have to be in the correct file location. When I used the app "Export Apps" to backup my Android contacts on my ADP1 to the memory card, it placed them in the root file, as contacts.csv

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones