1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

SIMS Free Play on Android (Heres A LINK To Let EA Know How You Feel)

1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Click HERE: To Go To EA Game Survey.
    Let EA know your experience with their android products espexially if you experience crashes, losegame progress and lost real money from purchases.

Any Sims Free Play(ers) online? Tell me I am NOT the only nerd who spend time playing this android version. Its a pretty.decent time-passer.

Got any pics to share from your sims community. Here's a few from my "town".

1. I believe we all start out with the same little "box" and little simoleons to do any improvements.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2. This was the first expansion Ive made after collecting enuff doe by digging up simoleons "hidden all over the lawn".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (converted the orig bathroom to an entry. The orig livingroom/kitchen is now a dining rm)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rico ANDROID

[​IMG]

MEANWHILE OUT AT THE CHIKKEN RANCH....
    [​IMG]

Later, while the rest of the world sleeps....
    [​IMG]
  3. Rico ANDROID

Around sundown, SIMStinky discusses excape plan with fellow inmates
    [​IMG]
    SIMStinky crawls into the airducts over the shower, waiting for the perfect opportunity
    ...But first, there was a score to settle....
    [​IMG]
    ...SimStinky was was BENT on "SOME SWEETS" revenge!...
    [​IMG]
  4. Rico ANDROID

Just when Stinky-Stinky was about to hatch a thousand roach eggs in Jailer Joe's crotch in revenge, he was busted..
    ..so he decided to make good use of a 30-year stint in solitary confinement....
    [​IMG]
    "...unbeknownst to Stinky, the last inmate etched a "D" at the end of the word "LAW"...
    ...thus leading Stinky to believing he was studying about "THE LAWD"
    Pastafarianismology!
    [​IMG]

.......but theres this one small thing Stinky Stinky must do..
    Stinky must first pay the first of 5 easy installments of $59,267,435.99 to...
    Tha Right And GOOD Reverend Theofus Jimmy-Earl Jo-Bob Cleotis Brown!
    [​IMG]
  5. Rico ANDROID

MEANWHILE!:...On day 367 of a 30-day solitary lockup, Jailer Joe "pays Stinky Stinky a lil' visit"!....questioning The Stink's motives for "Gitt'n Ree- legions:
    [​IMG]
  6. Rico ANDROID

This renegade actually struts around the Jail House in his
    PINK fishnet skivies! SHAME ON EA Games (ROFL)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

But he was smart! He KNEW that was a two-way Mirror and the BIG MAN was watc'n!
    Sp Stinky strutted his stuff! and strutted! and Strutted... then the pardon phone rang!
    Little does Stinky know, this aint no Parole Meeting.. NAW!!! nuh-uh!
    [​IMG]
  7. Rico ANDROID

Well that little visit with the Gubner turned out to lead to other things for Stinky!

HEY! WHO sneaked Beer and Pizza
    into the Pokie!

[​IMG]
  8. SlayersRage

SlayersRage Well-Known Member

haha, cool. I'll have to try this out
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  9. Rico ANDROID

Its a neat passtime type app/game. Especially because u can pick u where u left off.
  10. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

a few gripes about this game:

1. NO autonomy whatsoever. which means your SIMs do NOTHING on their own. they just stand there until their meters go into the red. using hibernate sleep mode is a must if you have to work most of the day--as it does NOT take long before they're dying....if you got over 5 SIMs to care for--may God have mercy on your soul!

2. the SIMs don't learn anything (see #1)

3. after all the goals are complete and the items are purchased, this game has zero replay value at all.

4. no theme for snow during winter, or holidays. it's always summer and nice in Simtown.

5. the SIMs don't age, they cannot be fired for missing a few days work, and so on.

6. there is absolutely nothing to gain by sending SIMs to work. the money they make is much easier to do by planting/harvesting veggies and fruits. pets can also dig up things.
  11. Rico ANDROID

100% correct on ALL points. This is a major letdown after playing the REAL SIMS. this game has a definite "end" once youve reached all levels and more sims to "birff".

Also simce jobs mean nothing, I have all of them growing crop overnight just to habe revenue the next day, several 2 or 4 hour cycles to generate $ to build huge houses to cover the entire ground. Tried 3 times, losing 30 LPS "bakimg" a cake so to give a baby sim some years to.grow but the game cheets! It takes the lps and next day the game force closes just as soon as you start it up to collect your overnight loot and cake!
  12. Rico ANDROID

Yep, the ONLY way to increase $$ for me was "not" by game standards. I dont assing the jobs but at night "literally", I transfer all of them to the "facilities"... The one on the right is a "haha jailhousel with cells, innner courtyard with growing patches. Once inside, I remove the external door. You can see some of the jail layout in the posts in this discussion. I BETCHA EAGames didnt think'n of THAT!

SO, while I am sleep at nite they work and make MEEE money. if they run out of energy while I literally sleep over nite, these basty nastards cant excape (to their orig home for rejuving).

[​IMG]
  13. Rico ANDROID

Made them lazy so-&-so's work overtime to give ME the simoleons to build the first SIMTasty's in my town!

[​IMG]

After bust'n their chops on "the chain gang" tonite, I should have enuff to....
    Afford theatre seats...lol

[​IMG]
  14. Rico ANDROID

This should spook them sims out of their wits!

[​IMG]
  15. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

wow, sims gotten more detailed than the version I played as a kid.
  16. Rico ANDROID

You got that right. A "too anatomically-correct" for a "g-rated game". I mean his boof leaves nothing for the imagination. Heck its all there! And if you zoom in on that third pic where hes "posing for the world", you will see a lil' somp'n somp'n. Hes even posing to "show lil' junior off". ROFL

The reason I posted that sim "streaking" was because the game bugged out after he finished a shower . The game played for days with him'm prancing like that till I forced a "change clothes" on him.
  17. savethebees

savethebees Active Member

Yes, all agreed. In particular, you are probably like me, having played The Sims for PC. I could not get into the FreePlay... It is extremely limited. In particular, the most immediate gripe I noticed was only being able to have and control one Sim in a family at a time. It's a totally different gameplay.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  18. Rico ANDROID

TOTALLY agree... My being a SimCityDeluxe and SIMS fan (pc style). The android game is a joke. But its mainly a "time passer" for me.

Feom these pics you can tell a lot of time....but actually less than expected because of "how" im workn the game.

Oh and my sim is butt nekkid again!...
    i did manage to get tbis fam up to a baby! Butbgame steals my lps each time I spend 10 to bake a BD cake
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. savethebees

savethebees Active Member

Yeah...
    How did you get a child!? I figured it was nearly impossible with FreePlay.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  20. Rico ANDROID

You will be surprized (and then not so much) when you find how "disconnected" Freeplay is from the full game:

When you have an opportunity to add a new sim, instead of clicking on the +sim icon over an empy lot, just purchase a baby crib and place it in a room and it il go thru the "add a sim" timespan like 24 hrs

Take snapshots and post what u have so far.....
  21. Rico ANDROID

Ive filled out a survey letting EA know how I feeel about the whole EA android experience. Purchased SimCity Deluxe and the game constantly crashed, couldnt get refund after several days hoping it would clear up. Then EA rezponds with Google blocking the game from certain devices including mine -with no refund.

Sims Freeplay is just a time passer for me. The game crashez, doesnt really build any value and tasks dont make a sim smarter or anything..just an app where nothing works consistently but the "push ads"

If you have the same experience or even LOVE Sims Freeplay:

Click HERE: To Reach SIMS FREEPLAY Online Survey. Theres opportunities to enter your personal experience and recommendations for sulport.
  22. Rico ANDROID

Game crashed/locked....have to start all over.....not happy, but hey....just a game....
  23. Rico ANDROID

Spycam.was activated over at OTD Manor when Seth and Chad thought they were alone..............

[​IMG]
  24. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

I installed this game to check it out (because I play Sims for the PC once in a great while). I had it all of 4 days before the push advertisements from them began showing up on my notification bar. Immediately uninstalled.

I don't mind ads inside the game, but not on my notification bar.
  25. Rico ANDROID

Thats what I hate about the game too. I dont install any app that imposes that. But I am a sims & simcity nut. Sadly I will be uninstalling too since it really doesnt work most of the time.