1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Sims Like Games?

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Member

I was wondering if there was any sims games for android? i read that there's sims 3, Im using an HTC Tattoo is it compatible? also if not are there other sims like games that are? thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

The only Sims game out is Sims 3. Looking at the Tattoo Specs, I kind of doubt it can run it (at least very well). It may require a later version of the Android OS (HTC site says it is stock with 1.6, but I saw that it got upgraded to at least 2.1? What version do you have?).
  3. HTCWozz

HTCWozz Well-Known Member

Wait, sims 3? I can't find this on the market on 2.2
  4. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

It's only available for certain devices (and only for the carrier Verizon, if I'm not mistaken).

People have not only pirated the game, but made it available for other devices as well. You'll have to Google the .apk file. If you have a Snapdragon device, make you search for that one.
  5. mrsbelpit

mrsbelpit Well-Known Member

^I believe it is for Galaxy S, I have it on Tmo vibrant.
  6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Member

im running on 1.6
  7. esg_04

esg_04 New Member

i got a G2X running 2.2 and it shows up in my market.