Since ICS upgrade - broken email app and lost apptsSupport

Last Updated:

1. dneece6

dneece6 Member

I'm really beyond frustrated with this ics upgrade. Since I've upgraded, I can't view email via the Email app and my Outlook calendar integration is broken. For email, the phone is retrieving messages & I can even see excepts in the notifications. But when I launch the email app I just get a white screen. It goes thru motions of downloading and shows me the count of messages - I just can't see messages (I can send OK). I tried deleting my accts and rebuilt them all - still blank screen. I discovered tonight that I can view emails via the Samsung 'hub' but never via email.

my Outlook integration is broken (I even tried deleting the account and re-adding it). In my settings, I can I see my outlook account there. The settings indicate that I'm sync'ing Calendar, Contacts, Email, Tasks. I've resync'd several times -- every Outlook appt and every Outlook contact is missing from my phone. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until I'd already missed 2 appts this morning. Even after recreating the account and re-sync'ing -- still nothing.

Advertisement
  2. dinisco

dinisco New Member

since ics 2 days ago:

email broken
    calendar doesn't alert
    worse battery life
    dropped calls (this one kills me the most, the only thing sprint is good at.)

comon sprint.

galaxy SII/epic 4g touch