• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help since past updates, how well does the evo do 3d games?

Web speed is and always was great. I've never had a problem with battery life.. its on par with any other android phone.. I get about 12 on heavy usage days and 18 on light days. 3D games are ok.. I play TankRecon 3D and their is some light stuttering on occasion during heavy explosions.. but its 100% playable. I've also played Asphalt and had no troubles.

Upvote 0
Web speed is and always was great. I've never had a problem with battery life.. its on par with any other android phone.. I get about 12 on heavy usage days and 18 on light days. 3D games are ok.. I play TankRecon 3D and their is some light stuttering on occasion during heavy explosions.. but its 100% playable. I've also played Asphalt and had no troubles.

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: BenChase7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones