since the 2.1 update my alarms get cancelled!Support

Last Updated:

1. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since I upgraded to 2.1 (nordic) my alarms on maths alarm clock have been cancelled twice making me late for work!
    It just wipes all the settings, I thinks it's something to do with charging anyone had similar problems?
    Cheers

Advertisement
  2. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

May I suggest that since the 2.1 is still working out the kinks (as you have unfortunately found out), consider using the default alarm clock on the x10. Since I still have 1.6 (Thank You AT&T), I can only assume the alarm clock app on the X10 (originally with 1.6) is an X10 specific app. So, if that is true, stick to what you know works and than work into apps for non-urgent issues (Test them in other words). Plus with the default alarm, you can use the sounds provided or use your music (Which is the option I use)......

Good Luck................

3. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Stock alarm clock works fine for me, but don't think your issue will be related to charging though, just another bug.

4. clockwork58

clockwork58 Well-Known Member

Since I got my x10 back in July, I've tried a few and eventually stuck with Alarm Clock Xtreme (FREE). It's been perfect every single day in 1.6 and also in 2.1 and has many options in the free version.

The only downside of the free version is you have to set the alarm (checkbox) every day which i do before going to bed anyway.

5. rogem_kk

rogem_kk Well-Known Member

AND THIS IS WHY nothing beats a real alarm clock. I went back to a plain plug in clock because those never "crash".

6. werthers

I bought one of those fancy phillips light alarm clock things it worked!

7. luke318is

luke318is Well-Known Member

I strongly disagree. I use the stock alarm clock and i think it is a piece of shit. Very easy to accidentally dismiss it when you thought you snoozed it. Even side button seems to dismiss it.

Horrible design imo. But i still use it, and thankfully something else wakes me up when it fails.

8. johnaachen

johnaachen Well-Known Member

I bet its just being killed by an appkiller....put it on ignore list

9. werthers

it's not an appkiller as its already on the ignore list and its still running it actually wipes my saved alarms within the app. Must be a fault with the app from the switch to 2.1 and I really liked maths alarm clock guaranteed to wake you up by the time you've done the sum your awake!