Since update - Thrilled

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BSki, Nov 20, 2009.

1. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I can't believe how much I am enjoying my Hero since the update. I can now have all the widgets running and the phone still runs smooth. I have weather, clock, twitter, facebook, lastfm, music, sporttap, calendar, and it is just smooth.

Hell, I was driving, while listening to last fm, got a phone call (on cars bluetooth, on the call sent a vcard text to the person I was talking to, checked my calendar and when I got off the call, lastfm picked up playing where it left off.

This phone is really perfect now. Of course could use more battery life, but if I wanted a phone to last for days I would never have gone to a smart phone.

I dont know if I would want to upgrade to 2.0 when it comes out......I don't need the nav on 2.0.

Advertisement
  2. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    But its more than the nav, there are other things 2.0 will bring that 1.5 doesnt have... like the built-in task manager

3. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Civil Engineer
    Aurora, IL
    I'm really happy with it too.

I'm not too impatient for 2.0. I'm still trying to get used to 1.5 :)

4. marcelo0292

marcelo0292 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Agreed. I'm new to the android world and if 1.5 is good then 2.0 is gona be awesome,.I really don't know what 2.0 will offer though...anyone know??

5. redram38

redram38 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Fix the market and I am with you. Right now it is still broken.

6. Alan Ross

Alan Ross Active Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I had very limited problems before the update. But now the phone exceeds expectations. I could nitpick here and there but we have not seen 2.0 yet. So it can only get better. Now I can start playing around with more applications.

7. shadrap

shadrap Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    The update does seem to have helped. I am actually excited about the phone again.

8. les anderson

les anderson Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Agreed. Update brought this phone out of beta. Very impressive now

9. nickc71

nickc71 Active Member

Oct 28, 2009
    I'm STILL missing text messages post update, though that was the only problem I've had even pre-update (well that and the lag, and camera issues - but those are minor and a lot better post-update)... Those messages end up just getting lost in the ether, so that's still major...

Tags: