Since update - Thrilled

Last Updated:

1. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can't believe how much I am enjoying my Hero since the update. I can now have all the widgets running and the phone still runs smooth. I have weather, clock, twitter, facebook, lastfm, music, sporttap, calendar, and it is just smooth.

Hell, I was driving, while listening to last fm, got a phone call (on cars bluetooth, on the call sent a vcard text to the person I was talking to, checked my calendar and when I got off the call, lastfm picked up playing where it left off.

This phone is really perfect now. Of course could use more battery life, but if I wanted a phone to last for days I would never have gone to a smart phone.

I dont know if I would want to upgrade to 2.0 when it comes out......I don't need the nav on 2.0.

Advertisement
  2. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member

But its more than the nav, there are other things 2.0 will bring that 1.5 doesnt have... like the built-in task manager

3. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member

I'm really happy with it too.

I'm not too impatient for 2.0. I'm still trying to get used to 1.5 :)

4. marcelo0292

marcelo0292 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I'm new to the android world and if 1.5 is good then 2.0 is gona be awesome,.I really don't know what 2.0 will offer though...anyone know??

5. redram38

redram38 Well-Known Member

Fix the market and I am with you. Right now it is still broken.

6. Alan Ross

Alan Ross Active Member

I had very limited problems before the update. But now the phone exceeds expectations. I could nitpick here and there but we have not seen 2.0 yet. So it can only get better. Now I can start playing around with more applications.

7. shadrap

shadrap Well-Known Member

The update does seem to have helped. I am actually excited about the phone again.

8. les anderson

les anderson Member

Agreed. Update brought this phone out of beta. Very impressive now

9. nickc71

nickc71 Active Member

I'm STILL missing text messages post update, though that was the only problem I've had even pre-update (well that and the lag, and camera issues - but those are minor and a lot better post-update)... Those messages end up just getting lost in the ether, so that's still major...